March 2020 Current Affairs
Follow us on facebook
Solve 2020 current affairs mcq for free
- World Hearing Day 2020 /// March 3, theme “Hearing for life, don’t let hearing loss limit you”.
- National Chambal Sanctuary /// declared an eco-sensitive zone, sanctuary is famous for Ganga dolphins and critically endangered crocodiles, is located at the tri-junction of Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan.
- Eco-sensitive zone /// is a protected area that acts as a “shock absorber”, controlled by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change .
- Government of India has nominated two places to include them in the World Heritage List 2020 /// Dholavira and Forts and Monuments of Deccan Sultanate.
- Presidency of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) /// China recently took over the Presidency from Belgium for March 2020, UNSC Presidency changes every month on a rotational basis among its members.
- Perseverance /// NASA has named its Mars rover Perseverance, work as a robotic scientist.
- Gairsain /// the summer capital of Uttarakhand .
- Janaushadhi week /// 1st to 7th March, theme ‘Suvidha Se Sammaan’.
- 61st annual Lalit Kala Akademi Awards /// 15 artists were bestowed with the awards including Anoop Kumar Manzukhi Gopi, Satwinder Kaur, Yashpal Singh, Yashwant Singh and others.
- Setu Bharatam scheme /// Indian Government has targeted to replace all level crossings on National Highways with road over bridges or under bridges under the Setu Bharatam scheme before the end of the year 2020 , was launched in 2016.